Looking for employees?
Guberman Human Resources performs recruitment and placement services of professionals and executives in the fields of accounting, finance, and administration.
The company uses its advantage in selection of candidates that is made by top professionals from the accounting industry in order to find the most suitable candidate.
Based on our ability to characterize the advantages of each candidate, we can provide our clients with a perfect match for their needs.
Looking for a job?
At Guberman Human Resources, we receive real-time updates on each position that opens and match the ultimate position for you.
In addition, we will upgrade your resume and prepare you for interviews in a variety of exclusive financial positions at leading high-tech companies!
Please notice - At time of submitting the application, you agree to receive mailing from the Guberman Group from time to time. If you are not interested please update us here (you can remove your address from the database at any time).
Did not find a relevant position? You can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 03-5373330
Select Job Type
Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
Record payroll JE including review and reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports
Reconciliation of all BS accounts and preparation of WP, including but not limited to: banking, customers, vendors, FA, accruals, prepaid expenses etc.
Payments to vendors and government institutions globally
Preparation of VAT returns abroad
Credit card reconciliations
Preparation of material for audits
Bookkeeping type 3 - advantage
2+ years of experience as a Bookkeeper in the global High-Tech company - advantage
High proficiency in English
Experience working with ERP System
Experience working with multiple currencies
Excellent Microsoft office skills, specially Excel
Highly organized and reliable with high attention to detail
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Credit cards reconciliations
- Payments to suppliers
- Petty cash.
- Travel Abroad and expenses reports
- Booking foreign supplier and banks.
- Fixed Assets management
- Prepare books for financial reporting on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and build interfaces between bookkeeping and operations system.
- Monthly reporting to the tax authorities, including annual reports.
- Preparing reports for annual external audit
- Handle ongoing bookkeeping duties
- Experience in all accounting processes (payments/ Banks/ AP/AR and monthly closing) –
- Passion for sport- Must!
- Experience working in a global company.
- Fully proficient in all Office applications, Excel in particular – Must.
- Capable of managing multiple currency systems
- Certified bookkeeper 3-level or higher- Big Advantage
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, service-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Technology oriented with creative mind
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
Cash management bottom up:
Suppliers cycle which includes invoices recording, payments and reconciliation.
Bank accounts and credit cards monthly reconciliation.
Cash flow analysis and forecast.
Institutions monthly reporting
Travel aboard financial monitoring and control process:
Analyze monthly travel and review development
Review travelling reports
Monitor implementation of Sygnia travel policy
Monitor compliance with client travel policy
Assistance in month end closing.
Level 2 certificate in Bookkeeping
5 years of experience from an international company
Fluent English (Written, Spoken) ·
Highest Proficiency in all Microsoft Office - Must
Deep professional Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping
We are looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented individual to be an Office Manager in our Tel Aviv office.
This person will be part of the local and global Operations team, responsible for a perfectly operating work environment by organizing operational, administrative and welfare activities and managing the office day-to-day. The position requires maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, Manage suppliers and service providers engage, constantly improve terms and maintain great working relations, Budget control and monitoring, Travel & Expenses coordination, Maintains a high-level condition of the facilities, ongoing cleaning and office maintenance, Liaising with other internal groups, such as HR, IT and Finance.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- High level of communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High-Level English
The ideal candidate is a team player, that is self-motivated, assertive, trustworthy, and efficient. As a Financial Controller, you will oversee and manage a large basis of our accounting and billing procedures. You will be a key member in the company's finance team. The posion includes preparing financial reports for the company, Preparing US and IL tax reports, BVA - Preparing on a monthly basis, Maintaining the company's KPIs dashboard, Responsible for payrolls & employees insurance issues, Undertaking ad-hoc financial tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; advanced degree a plus
- At least one prior role as an assistant controller/controller in a global hi-tech company
- Experience working with high-tech companies, under US GAAP
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, developing strong trusting relationships functionally
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong commitment and passion for the company product and mission
- Fluent English -verbal and written
A mobile games startup with millions of players worldwide is looking for Bookkeeper and Payroll Controller.
As a Bookkeeper you will need to maintain financial records, process accounts payable and receivable by posting information to the Priority accounting system, manage invoices and tax payments, reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy, oversee bank reconciliations on a weekly basis and cash disbursements. The position takes responsibility over the payroll process; preparing, analyzing, submitting, recording and reporting the salary and related expenses.
- Certified Bookkeeper - must!
- 10 years of bookkeeping & payroll experience, Hi Tech Company – must!
- Certified Payroll Accountant and/or Certified Payroll Professional - significant advantage!
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance and compliance - significant advantage!
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written) - significant advantage!
- Experience with ERP systems – must! (Priority – advantage)
- Experience with Payroll software – must! (‘Shiklulit’ – advantage)
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel – must!
Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closing for Israel entity and consolidated reports of US and IL entities, Prepare accruals working papers, Prepare monthly consolidated financial reports and BVA report, Consolidate parent and subsidiary reporting. Support employee onboarding and termination process, Interact with insurance agencies, Control employee timekeeping and vacation/sick days, Interface with 3rd party payroll provider. Manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices and payments. Perform bank reconciliations, Control credit card and employee travel & expense reimbursement reports. Issuance of customer invoices, Support annual and quarterly audits, Record intercompany transactions, Control payments to government authorities (Vat, tax withholding, social security, etc.), Prepare reports to the Israel Innovation Authority (OCS), Assist the company Controller with other duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Bookkeeper 3rd degree graduate
- Payroll controller- advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Experience in high-tech companies- advantage
- Ability to prepare monthly reports and consolidate subsidiaries
- Experience working with an ERP system (Priority – an advantage).
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, proactive, team player, good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Fluent English – an advantage.